a micro plastic free world
Improve Tec Hönö AB offers a family of renewable plastic compounds marketed under the brand AGoodChoice, abbreviated AGC. The compounds are developed in-house and with special focus on compatibility with existing standards for plastic production equipment.
In addition to standard compounds we also offer project management services for new customer formulation developments. A partnership approach to customers transformation from fossil plastic materials to bio-based, renewable, micro free and compostable materials.
The biodegradable AGC compounds, made from renewable materials, are:
- Micro-plastic free
- Compostable in standard industrial processes
- Suitable for use in standard extrusion and injection moulding machines
- High color stability at UV exposure compared to similar materials
- No food conflict materials used – food contact certification is possible
- Materials with high mechanical strength and high impact resistance
compounds for everyday use
Biodegradable, compostable and micro free compounds suitable for all kinds of textiles.
Biodegradable, compostable and micro free compounds suitable for all fields in the electrical industry.
Biodegradable, compostable and micro free compound suitable for all kinds of foil. Food contact safe. Certification is possible.
Biodegradable, compostable and micro free compound suitable for all kinds of food containers and packaging. Food contact safe. Certification is possible.